WTB: Front Clip... of sorts.

MPD47

Reaction score
Looking for the front end up an e9, the car can be wrecked in the rear, it just needs to be straight from the firewall forward. Doesnt need to have ANYTHING attached to it, I have a trailer and can drag the bare metal up onto it. I'm purely looking for something that we can use for checking clearances and fabbing parts up on.

MPD47

Reaction score
Forgot to list my location... Rochester NY... so as much as I'd like to take if off your hands, I think shipping will be expensive to the point where it wont be worth it. But I'll shoot you an email anyway, maybe I can figure something out with a friend who's out there.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
pj said:
I have the very beast, contact me @ [email protected] located in Santa Cruz , Ca PJ

Hey PJ, I can use a front clip, it's time to return 2270011 to the road after a tragic shunt some 3 years ago. I'll drop you a note via e-mail (but if you see this first, get back to me too!) and we can plan for the next time I am in the area to pick it up

[Broken External Image]:http://www.bmwcsregistry.org/photographs/2800cs/2800cs_phelps.jpg

Best,

Dale Phelps
Northern CO / Los Gatos CA

BMW-F1-Fan

Reaction score
Front Clip

I guess I could use one as well. Previous owner botched up a repair. If there is another one available let me know the price. Thanks. I think DHL is pretty cheap to ship. I had 2 front fenders and 2-3 piece rockers shipped from PA to IL for $57

soc747

Reaction score
MPD47 said:
Looking for the front end up an e9, the car can be wrecked in the rear, it just needs to be straight from the firewall forward. Doesnt need to have ANYTHING attached to it, I have a trailer and can drag the bare metal up onto it. I'm purely looking for something that we can use for checking clearances and fabbing parts up on.
:p :twisted: :) :)

I have a clean 74 body, I am in So Burlington, VT, my phone number
is 802 862 7144, call leave your phone number and I will give you all
the details you need.

Sean O'Connor

ben

Reaction score
Re: front clip

I have two nice front clips (A-pillar/door post forward), one from a '73 and one from a '74 available. Chicago, IL area. Email me if interested.

Email: [email protected]