WTB Head light full beam / flasher column switch

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Walloth shows it as part number A61311351854, forget the 'a' it's their own part number code
As far as I can remember it's got 4 wires, but it was a long time ago when I looked, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. John

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
The part number ending in 322 is old style before manufacture date of 10/73 . These dates are according to realoem. If your signal lever is on the left it is the old style .
The picture shows two different type prongs. The one on the right in the picture is the older style..

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Thanks Tony, my car was produced 03/73 so I guess I'm looking at the older style one, I'll pull the cover off and have a look, although I think I would only need the unit and not the associated cable. When I've got the cover off I'll post a photo or two.

Cheers. John

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, I will have a closer look at mine later today but I'm sure that mine is closer to what Chris has...mystery indeed.

Cheers. John

Simufly

Reaction score
Brilliant, thanks Simon.
Have done a full check and am sorry to disappoint you. I have two wiper switches and one headlight switch but it is not fit for purpose as the Operating lever is loose.
Best of luck with the search and sorry again I am unable to help.
Simon