WTB Headlite access panel gaskets

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe someone was reproducing the gasket for under the headlite access panels, the more or less rectangular panels with the embossed X in front of the radiator. Please contact me with price and avail here or at [email protected]. Appreciate any help finding these items. These are for my own cars, not to resell.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A friend made me a pair from some thin (1/16") black rubber...I'll ask him. They are not CNC, die-cut, or water jet, or however they cut those, but pretty nice... IMG_2740.JPG

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dan,

the ones from W+N are perfect. getbmwparts has the BMW part as well ... a lot more expensive (28.28 left / NLA right)

now here is the question for you. do you have nice / new white plastic screws for the headlight access panels? you can buy those from w+n as well

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
now here is the question for you. do you have nice / new white plastic screws for the headlight access panels? you can buy those from w+n as well

What about that offer?

1629961258814.png

I prefer black instead of white which will soon be gray or yellow due to UV, dirt and fumes from engine compartment.

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought the headlight plate screws (KNURLED BOLT 63121811910) from Maximilian and they were the white ones. I really didn't have a preference.
If I was aware of the ones that @Krzysztof posted, I would have gone that way to save $$$.
The gaskets are really easy to make.

Last edited:

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cs-werk.de also sells the head light gaskets.
18 euro's

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
in regard to the white vs. black ... Dan has an inka CSL, so originality is important ... hence he will need the white ones.