WTB: imperfect hood grills

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought I'd experiment with reparing hood grills with (a few) broken tips. Let me know what you have collecting dust ;-) Prefer black w/o much excess paint. Guess could try side grill too for that matter. I'll post my success/failure. Paul

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I thought I'd experiment with reparing hood grills with (a few) broken tips. Let me know what you have collecting dust ;-) Prefer black w/o much excess paint. Guess could try side grill too for that matter. I'll post my success/failure. Paul

Paul, i have a chrome pair of hood grilles that the chrome is flaking off. free plus the cost of shipping.

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Broken black ones anybody?

Thanks Scott! PM sent. I'm still looking for some black ones with broken tips... That was my first repair idea. I did locate those ebay ones, and might try if no such turn up here.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
can't beat that price!
i had another very generous member (craterface) send me his old ones free. thanks again Scott!!! i'm just doing the same thing, sharing old pieces with someone in need. i have more pieces like that that i will share when somebody posts that they are looking for that type of piece.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Paul,

I have a side grill with one broken tip, you can break more if you want or let the USPS do it for you.

Chris

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if anyone has one (or two) black ones that have at least HALF the tips not broken, I'd be interested in acquiring them. I also have some that need repair!

Please PM or e-mail me regarding anything you might have available.

floridabmx

Reaction score
20152530714_fbf02a694c_c.jpg

20154154623_3d9968584f_c.jpg