WTB LH & RH Fenders

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm with you with your pain. :rolleyes:

In the past I was asking about it but without any recommendation about potential replacements parts.

I know there are some fiber glass replacements for CSL available.
Might be @Markos might have some info.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm with you with your pain. :rolleyes:

In the past I was asking about it but without any recommendation about potential replacements parts.

I know there are some fiber glass replacements for CSL available.
Might be @Markos might have some info.

I’m not aware of any factory replacement parts. W&N has a lower patch panel and arch replacement. They also carry the parts to repair the top of the inner fender.

Wladek

Reaction score
I think in the end of 2019 W&N announced that they are working on both sides of e9 fenders & if i remember correctly there was also an info that they should be intruduced in 2020. Since no other updates & informations.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think in the end of 2019 W&N announced that they are working on both sides of e9 fenders & if i remember correctly there was also an info that they should be intruduced in 2020. Since no other updates & informations.

Yes they dangled that teaser for a good 12 months. I’d say starting in 2018. I was skeptical at the time given the snails pace updates. I’m sure that COVID put the brakes on this endeavor, but it would be foolish of them not to pursue in the future. My hope is that they can sell them for around $1K per side.

Despite needing some minor work near my windshield frame, I floated my NOS fenders on the forum for a good two years. When it rains it pours. I sold my NOS units to @BavarianCream. Just recently an e9 got creamed by a motorist but mine were on hold.

Minivans are a real man’s rig :D
F21F9AA4-896D-466D-877D-27A0D5B367BF.jpeg

I’ve been told that the newer “NOS” e9 fenders don’t fit particularly well. Mine were 30+ years old. We had successful reports from the body shop that they fit excellent.

AD2DE961-5537-4DFA-8A52-D6F4531BCFBF.jpeg

I still have the inners. Unless your car was in an accident these aren’t hot ticket items. I may use them but I won’t know until my car is dipped.