WTB: Make it a Malaga 4 speed!

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Well,

I have seen a few Tundra Greens for sale and couldn't find the right combination of price, condition, etc. I came up with FIVE total for sale, including Amar's car in SF. None of them really moved me enough to jump on them so I passed on all five.

Anyhow, I am switching gears a bit and would like to see if anyone out there has a Malaga 3.0 CS or CSi for sale in either VG+ unrestored original condition, well maintained, or a decent restoration involving people who knew what they were doing.

It needs to be an original four speed or a five speed conversion.

Thanks for reading,

Cad

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
see www.coupeking.com cars for sale

This beautiful low mileage shell is undergoing restoration now and has become available mid restoration. The owner of the car--impetuous chap that he is--loved my Inka CSL so much he up and bought Chris Provo's ultralight CSL, making this project redundant. Interior is going in now as is carpet, in a medium dark brown color. Motor and driveline can be built to suit. Inquire if interest.

It is Malaga....

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Yeah,

I have seen that one and checked into it.

The previous owner either has a lot of money already into it or I am just not seeing the "value" in spending the kind of coin one will spend with a specialty shop "restoration".

I have restored a LOT of vehicles over the years myself (written articles on the ins and out for club magazines, judged at shows, etc.) and I am just tired of doing it, but I know it's always better to buy a car like this after the car is done and someone else has taken the initial depreciation hit when they realize they sunk far too much liquid cash into it and need to unload it for a lot less.

;)

Thanks for the tip though.

mpgandco

Reaction score
I know of a Malaga CS For Sale.It is a really nice original,unrestored car.The owner who has owned many CS's and CSL's says this is one of the nicest driving cars he has driven.I have pictures if you want to take a look.Everything is there including a complete tool kit.Email me @ [email protected],if interested