WTB or Christmas Presents Welcome - 1973 Stock Chrome Exhaust tip for my 1973 BMW Bavaria

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Chrome Stock E9 Exhausts tips on here for sale etc., but none of them fit my NOS 1973 E3 Exhaust. I'm ready to put one on. I kind of liked the nonchalant no chrome, stock exhaust tip look, but I think it is time to get the chrome tip. Hopefully it fits and is NOS or New. I haven't seen these for sale new for E3 BMW. Maybe someone has a chrome tip that fits (no pun intended, or pun intended, I never get that straight) I don't know about? Feel free to PM me or whatever....thanks. HNY to all! - GB

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Shane,

The 3.0 Bav uses the same as the 3.0CS, both are 60mm and are extremely hard to find, the 2.8 motors use a 55mm tip.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well I would be in for two if possible (E3 and E9) but gladly settle for one and alternate the car around the tip...pun?

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger. I’ll send to anyone who needs one. I figure I’d like to keep a bunch. But when they arrive I’ll report on condition and how many are available.
Thank you for the generous offer. I would like to put my name on one if you still have one available. PM sent

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please put me on your list for a 60 mm one as well - I'd prefer one with the two dimples.

Great decision to buy the bulk. MANY of us really appreciate these being 'saved and now available' from a fellow e9 Forum member.

Thanks,

Gary

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So far I have these requests:15 total. I’ll probably keep 4 for my cars I’ll report on condition when they arrive.
Markos
Dave V
BavBob 2
Machine
GolfBavaria
Rsporsche
Bimmer3.0cs
Gary
Ajay
tmason
Ccr2002 Chuck 4

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Very kind of you, Chuck. Please let us know all of the particulars of how to send how much to exactly whom, when you need it. Thanks.
Dave V.