WTB Original blue Cloths seats

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know chances to ever find what I'm looking for are extremely slim but if I don't try they for sure are zero.

What I would love to find are original the original Navy Blue ( Code S 42/39) cloth front and back pre '73 E9 seats.

When my car was restored the original torn cloth was removed and replaced with 2 tome blue cloth. Nicely done but far away from what the original looked like.

Since the original fabrics aren't available anymore my only chance of ever getting it right is to find original seats in good condition. They don't have to be in brand new condition. As long as there is no damage and the blue cloth didn't turn white I'll be more than happy.

So if any of you have such an interior in stock or ever stumble over one, please don't hesitate to let me know. Many thanks in advance.

Below a picture of what the real thing looked like.

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 112

Sean-e9

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know chances to ever find what I'm looking for are extremely slim but if I don't try they for sure are zero.

What I would love to find are original the original Navy Blue ( Code S 42/39) cloth front and back pre '73 E9 seats.

When my car was restored the original torn cloth was removed and replaced with 2 tome blue cloth. Nicely done but far away from what the original looked like.

Since the original fabrics aren't available anymore my only chance of ever getting it right is to find original seats in good condition. They don't have to be in brand new condition. As long as there is no damage and the blue cloth didn't turn white I'll be more than happy.

So if any of you have such an interior in stock or ever stumble over one, please don't hesitate to let me know. Many thanks in advance.

Below a picture of what the real thing looked like.

Mine is in pretty good shape other than the outer bolster on the drivers side. I'm planning on replacing mine with black leather, but realistically it's a year away before I start on the interior. Mine is a 72 csi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Phillipe,

I have the blue velour fabric that I removed from two front seats from a Euro car. The fabric is in quite good to fairly good condition. I am away from home for the next 4 weeks, but after that I could send pictures of the fabric.

If you have interest in seeing the fabric, send me a 'Conversation' message with your direct email address on or about September 18th and I'll try to get the pictures taken and sent to you promptly after that.

Gary Knox
USA

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I looked into this velour last year. Coupking has some NOS fabric, and I believe Jaymic has some contacts for this. Also,World Upolstery and Trim offers the "corduroy" #710, and the velour M312. Also try Doepper.de part number 91 11 322. Good luck. Mike

Philippe db

Reaction score
I looked into this velour last year. Coupking has some NOS fabric, and I believe Jaymic has some contacts for this. Also,World Upolstery and Trim offers the "corduroy" #710, and the velour M312. Also try Doepper.de part number 91 11 322. Good luck. Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll try contacting them to see what they have available.