WTB - Pair of Zeniths in good operating order

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
I am thinking i'd like to try going with some Zeniths for a while and swap out my Webers. I'm probably asking for trouble but I appreciate the originality that goes along with this and have heard good things if you can get them right.

As a fall back, I have a pair now that I can always have rebuilt but thought i'd see if anyone had a set sitting on the shelf collecting dust that were removed in good running order. With all the fuel injection conversions going on it seems like their have to be some floating around.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am thinking i'd like to try going with some Zeniths for a while and swap out my Webers. I'm probably asking for trouble but I appreciate the originality that goes along with this and have heard good things if you can get them right.

As a fall back, I have a pair now that I can always have rebuilt but thought i'd see if anyone had a set sitting on the shelf collecting dust that were removed in good running order. With all the fuel injection conversions going on it seems like their have to be some floating around.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

I have a set fully restored vapor blasted and rebuilt using the zenith rebuild kit with a set of intake manifolds vapor blasted as well.

4026.jpeg 4029.jpeg 20180115_095953.jpg 20171117_110606.jpg

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
PM sent. They look amazing and would be ideal but thinking they might be more than I need at this phase of my resto project... but they are incredibly tempting. I’d feel bad covering these up with the air cleaner! Keep me posted.

All of a sudden i’m worried an innocent post could cost me way more money than I expected :)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ajay, Who does your vapor blasting? Have you compared it side by side with tumbling and ceramic coating? Would love to see them together.

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ajay, Who does your vapor blasting? Have you compared it side by side with tumbling and ceramic coating? Would love to see them together.

Hey Chris, I use Parts Reborn in Anaheim. Steve is the owner and does a great job. Mike P a mutual friend of ours also has tried them out and liked Steve's work as well. Another mutual friend of yours and mine mentioned Speedway in Santa Ana who also does a great job on the tumbling and ceramic coating. But I havent been over there yet. Let me know if you want me to make an intro.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've got a set I could probably let go, previous owner of my car did a Weber conversion and sent me home with what looks like the complete setup. Probably not what you're looking for as I do not know the working condition.