WTB: Scheel seats

rodspock

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for a pair of CSL Scheel seats.

I am not concerned about condition. I want to recover the seats - so the rougher the better,

Would prefer seats with headrests and runners.

Thanks,

Rod

EJ333

Reaction score
Scott,
I've attempted to contact Gerrit a few times in the past via email. Is there a secret password that I'm not aware of ?

floridabmx

Reaction score
Last time i spoke with user "Dave V. in NC" he had a set he was looking to sell.

Click here for the photo he sent me.

Extremely reasonable price, ready to be upholstered to your liking.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
scheels

Thanks for the post, Ian...yes I still have them. No headrests, but they appear to be available from Gerrit...or RonP said he had some fabbed from a Nissan Sentra, on a set he had, IIRC. I bought another set and these have been parked dry inside since...
Dave V. in NC

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott,
I've attempted to contact Gerrit a few times in the past via email. Is there a secret password that I'm not aware of ?
have you tried to PM him from this site? i have sent you a PM with Gerrit's email address

wsk

Reaction score
Gerrit is one of the most knowledgeable, helpful, and professional people I have had the good fortune to deal with. He's provided many of the parts for the Martini Group 2 car and much valuable advice. He's often busy though so you may not get a reply to an email for a day or two.