Hello!
I can't seem to find anyone making / selling the spin on oil filter adapter for the top bolt filter head. Does anyone here know where one can be found or potentially have one for sale?
While on the topic, reason I would like to switch to spin on is for the "built in" check valve property of spin on filters. After sitting for a week, my car is taking a bit longer than I like to build oil pressure. I believe I have traced this back to the built in check valve in the filter head... I understand this is a reasonably common issue. New filter heads are no longer available.
Thanks in advance!
Luke
I can't seem to find anyone making / selling the spin on oil filter adapter for the top bolt filter head. Does anyone here know where one can be found or potentially have one for sale?
While on the topic, reason I would like to switch to spin on is for the "built in" check valve property of spin on filters. After sitting for a week, my car is taking a bit longer than I like to build oil pressure. I believe I have traced this back to the built in check valve in the filter head... I understand this is a reasonably common issue. New filter heads are no longer available.
Thanks in advance!
Luke