WTB Zenith Carburators

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Would a set from a 74 work for you? I have a pair we just pulled off the rebuild I am working on.

BavarianCream

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey guys, as Sven mentioned he's helping me rebuild my engine and we have a set of carbs we're not going to need. They ran very well, and I believe are in really good condition. The engine had 98k and was really strong.

If $150.00 plus shipping would work let me know and we can take them off the engine and send them out at some point in the next 7 to 10 days.

Michael

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey guys, as Sven mentioned he's helping me rebuild my engine and we have a set of carbs we're not going to need. They ran very well, and I believe are in really good condition. The engine had 98k and was really strong.

If $150.00 plus shipping would work let me know and we can take them off the engine and send them out at some point in the next 7 to 10 days.

Michael

You are very fortunate to have talented E9 guys in your vicinity!
Stan

BavarianCream

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

After meeting Sven on this forum last summer and being invited to a local northwest coupe gathering, I also met Scott who's coupe I ended up buying.

Sven has been truly amazing, and we're half way through converting the engine to a beautiful 3.5 fuel injection and rebuilding the entire suspension. Links and pics to follow soon.

When I say "we're'" I actually mean Sven does all of the work and explains as he goes and I watch with awe and try my best to not get in the way.

Alan who lives close by helped with dropping the engine.

Bill who's currently restoring a beautiful blue coupe has also been an amazing resource, helped with parts, knowledge and his trailer to help get the car back and forth to the paint shop. Wait till you see his finished car!

There's more too, but this thread isn't the place to go into every detail, that's coming soon.

This forum is a truly great resource, and the guys I've met up here who are helping me are some of the most skilled and generous people I've ever come across.