WTT 71 CSI Coupe "SOLD"

HERE/THERE

Reaction score
SOLD. I have a 71 CSI Coupe. 98% rust free. No rust in shock towers, wheel wells, rockers or trunk. Nice paint. Nice interior. All windows operate correctly. Dash and wood trim in good shape. Late model engine head update and a 5 speed conversion done professionally. Nice car. I live in an area that rains about 9 months a year and this car is not suited for this climate. I am looking for a trade. Late model car or truck. Older 2 seater sport car Triumph TR, MG's, Alpha's etc. What have you got? Open to all offers. I don't need to sell but I just don't want to let this car go the way of the rust worm. Call me at 707-616-8159 or 707-441-1009. Like I said I am open to all offers!

LagunaE34M5

Reaction score
how much?

I saw the pics you posted. Nice looking car, perhaps a 5' car? For my own future shopping, would you mind sharing how much you got for it? Was the buyer American or Canadian?

Thanks,

Eric Lee

riverflyer

Reaction score
Shes enjoying life in my N. Calif garage presently and sported a very spirited 200 mile drive down here I might add. Runs strong and is a very solid car in great shape.