WTT: E36 M3 LTW w/ 99 miles for E9 3.0CS/CSi/CSL

Duck360198

Reaction score
Hi guys! This might be a shot in the dark, but it doesn't hurt to try.

My father and I are really wanting to get into an excellent condition E9 3.0CS/CSi/CSL. We're looking for a vehicle in great/excellent original condition or a great condition restored vehicle. We are not looking for a project car or a vehicle requiring extensive work. This sure is a tough car to search for and being a lurker on the website for quite some time I am blown away by the wealth of information many of you have.

Anyway, we have a 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight (1 of 85 produced worldwide) with 99 original miles that we would like to offer for trade. With 99 original miles, you can imagine that the car is quite flawless. I won't get into too many details here but if you're interested please PM me and we can start some dialogue. In the meantime, here is a single picture of the vehicle.

Thanks!!

IMG_9496finalweb.jpg

CSfan

Reaction score
Hi guys! This might be a shot in the dark, but it doesn't hurt to try.

My father and I are really wanting to get into an excellent condition E9 3.0CS/CSi/CSL. We're looking for a vehicle in great/excellent original condition or a great condition restored vehicle. We are not looking for a project car or a vehicle requiring extensive work. This sure is a tough car to search for and being a lurker on the website for quite some time I am blown away by the wealth of information many of you have.

Anyway, we have a 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight (1 of 85 produced worldwide) with 99 original miles that we would like to offer for trade. With 99 original miles, you can imagine that the car is quite flawless. I won't get into too many details here but if you're interested please PM me and we can start some dialogue. In the meantime, here is a single picture of the vehicle.

Thanks!!

IMG_9496finalweb.jpg

How much would you ask for your lightweight? Which number out of the 85? With 99 miles? How often do you change the fluids? What type of storage do you use?

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Which one of the two lightweight M3 is being considered for this deal?

Zulu

Reaction score
Contact Info

What's your email, I may have something interesting for you to consider.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Then you better have a CSL to trade for! :mrgreen:

I have a lovely CS. And a CSL is a CS with some heavy parts removed. I can remove them for you, or you can do the honors. Let's talk about that second M3!

Duck360198

Reaction score
Have had some interest here, but the cars haven't been quite what we're looking for yet.

Zulu, I sent you a message with my e-mail. Still waiting to hear what you've got.

Anyone else? :-D