Wundercar Collection at Seattle Auto Show November 10-13

Christoph

Reaction score
Good news! It seems almost certain the Wundercar Collection will be on display on the BMW booth at the Seattle Auto Show in November.

For the Auto Show see here: <https://www.seattleautoshow.com/>. Taking place on November 10-13.

About a week later there will be another presentation at BMW Seattle. I don't know, however, if the event will be open to the public.

So the USA's top left corner will get their share of the Wundercars at last which is just amazing. BMW have stepped in and I cannot help suspecting @BMW Pete has been involved somehow, too. The Wundercar people surely owe you a lot.

Pictures are always nice. This is the Gruppe 1 at the Silvretta Classic Rallye in the Austrian Alps in July.
ZF_IMG_Silvretta_Rallye_2022-07-08_0475.JPG

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good news! It seems almost certain the Wundercar Collection will be on display on the BMW booth at the Seattle Auto Show in November.

For the Auto Show see here: <https://www.seattleautoshow.com/>. Taking place on November 10-13.

About a week later there will be another presentation at BMW Seattle. I don't know, however, if the event will be open to the public.

So the USA's top left corner will get their share of the Wundercars at last which is just amazing. BMW have stepped in and I cannot help suspecting @BMW Pete has been involved somehow, too. The Wundercar people surely owe you a lot.

Pictures are always nice. This is the Gruppe 1 at the Silvretta Classic Rallye in the Austrian Alps in July.
View attachment 150684
Hi Christoph,

Thank you

Christian (the owner of the cars) was put in a terrible position and we had to wrack our minds on where we could display them that would fit Christians wishes. I think/hope we have come up with some great solutions, first auto show, then BMW Seattle, then the Petersen in March. There are some very small details still to be finalized, but I think we have it pretty much agreed by all parties.

Christian flew over this week and we showed him where they will be displayed at BMW Seattle and he seemed very excited. He will come back over again for the event we are scheduling the weekend (Sunday 20th) after the Auto Show with the BMW CCA club. The cars will then be at BMW Seattle on display for a couple of weeks after the event, but if you are local, I would definitely suggest coming to meet Christian at the BMW club event, nobody can tell the story better than Christian.

We travelled to my warehouse where I have them stored which is about an hour from BMW and he seemed very happy to see his beautiful Wundercar collection with some of its BMW siblings. Picture below with my Dexter Brown 3.3li on right of picture.

More when I have more

Pete
tempImagejRXLTm.png