WYB? E30,E28,E24 Alpina style DGA for E10 and E9?

xjan99

Reaction score
Hi group.

A "would you buy"... First off, I am not affiliated with nor related to the producer of these kits.

There is quite a nice Alpina DGA reproduction kit available for a year or so for E30, E28 and E24 models. I kind of like the idea of fitting such a DGA also on my future S38B35 E9 and as the manufacturer has said, he has plans to develop a kit for E12, E10 and E9. I think the E9 could benefit from oil temp, oil pressure and voltage info for instance. The display can be customized to suite the interior, does not have to be "ALPINA DGA" style in my opinion even. Best visibility would be where the center speaker is, but most uncompromising the interior would be in the center console, replacing one of the ducts... or similar desing to the gear display on automatics (on steering column or on the dashboard)

What do you think?
Would you be interested?
Where would you see it fit best on E9 or E10?
Would you be in afor a possible group buy further down the road?

Info from JR Parts FB post in BMW ALPINA group.:

"I post here my work on Alpina replicas for E30, E28 and E24. Alpina has delivered those with a great option : the on board computer also called "DGA".
regarding to the fact that this option is not available anymore, or sold used at high price (2000€+) JR Parts has worked on a kit :

• remastered with smarts features (alarms)
  • Complete, beams, sensors and instructions all comes together
  • high quality componants
  • french handmade, warranty for 12 months
  • always available, no sold out
  • fair priced at 539€

Any questions? Contact me!

https://www.ebay.fr/str/jrpartsfrance"

02.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:

skb

Reaction score
I would be interested for, as you say, the front speaker on my E9.
SKB