Latest activity

  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread Front speakers.
    So basically an open-air version of these triangular speakers copied below - have the planar portion as the speaker and then perhaps an...
    • IMG_9929.webp
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to Paulaner's post in the thread Ready to go! with Like Like.
    Well organized, I may need to adopt a version of it for myself.
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque reacted to Paulaner's post in the thread Ready to go! with Like Like.
    That is a hearty list of updates my man...jeez! We are not worthy! So excited for tomorrow and to see your e9 in the flesh. Good luck...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Porsche 911 vs BMW e9.
    i had a 2011 - 997 carrera s and i had a 2006 - 987 cayman s before that. the fact is, although RS is a descriptor of Porsche model ...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread 72 CSi wiring diagram.
    the taillight wiring runs from the light switch, brake light switch or turn signal - from under the dash, down along the side of the...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Front speakers.
    i was thinking that they could be positioned on a slight angle (between the angle of the parcel shelf + rear window). not pointing up...
  • D Calkins
    D Calkins replied to the thread Korman Autoworks is closing.
    Yes, i got the Stahl headers. I so want the intake, but I can't afford it right now.
  • Paulaner
    Paulaner replied to the thread Ready to go!.
    Well organized, I may need to adopt a version of it for myself.
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ replied to the thread Porsche 911 vs BMW e9.
    That makes sense. I love some original air cooled 911s...I've been so close on several occasions to having one...ugh..now a bit out of...
  • Paulaner
    Paulaner reacted to StephenZ's post in the thread Ready to go! with Like Like.
    Great seeing all the E3 maintenance love!
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ reacted to rsporsche's post in the thread Porsche 911 vs BMW e9 with Like Like.
    you know most 911s are kept very original as they were always the most desirable. the 911t or the 911e people took more departures...
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ reacted to D Calkins's post in the thread Korman Autoworks is closing with Like Like.
    I just purchased some headers & a 123 distributor. The intake with carbs is a complete package for $4500
  • Paulaner
    Paulaner replied to the thread Ready to go!.
    That is a hearty list of updates my man...jeez! We are not worthy! So excited for tomorrow and to see your e9 in the flesh. Good luck...
  • StephenZ
    StephenZ reacted to sfdon's post in the thread Yet another! Verona Euro CSi 1972 on BaT with Haha Haha.
    I’m waiting for the driving video- with the fan on backwards It should be interesting. Sometimes I get the feeling that the euro cars...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche replied to the thread Porsche 911 vs BMW e9.
    you know most 911s are kept very original as they were always the most desirable. the 911t or the 911e people took more departures...
Back
Top