Latest activity

  • JMinPDX
    JMinPDX reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    I joined the BmW classic car club last month. Maybe my intuition was telling me something. Just love that BMW styling
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews replied to the thread New 3.0 Coupe Owner.
    Welcome to the madness.!! This is the most knowledgable group of car maniacs I have yet encountered. Someone here has already dealt...
  • CSteve
    CSteve replied to the thread dbower's 3.0S on BaT.
    We should all laminate Dick's seven points, "How to sell a classic car on BaT." And he makes an interesting point about a euro e3 that...
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews replied to the thread Monterey Car Week.
    I'll re-post this here.. A toast well deserved... Attention to detail is the key...
    • IMG_6507.jpeg
    • IMG_6465.jpeg
    • IMG_6466.jpeg
    • IMG_6467.jpeg
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews reacted to sfdon's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    Driving the Bat and Csl back to the hanger in rush hour traffic is challenging.. And here is JcLeveque at turn 5
  • ScottAndrews
    ScottAndrews reacted to sfdon's post in the thread Monterey Car Week with Like Like.
    The judges liked the car. At the end, the judge for Audi and the judge for Mercedes and the head judge agreed that the car should...
  • e9Leveque
    e9Leveque replied to the thread A 1600GT….
    I joined the BmW classic car club last month. Maybe my intuition was telling me something. Just love that BMW styling
  • ScottAndrews
    LOTS of crinkles in the body. Shame they a) didn't try to fix the body, which is a mess (including the doors and trunk don't look like...
  • T
    tdgray replied to the thread Monterey Car Week.
    That is an unbelievable beauty
  • restart
    restart replied to the thread A 1600GT….
    That headlight! Awesome choice! next to that English car of yours! Enjoy the ride!
  • restart
    restart reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • sfdon
    sfdon reacted to e9Leveque's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well, @Jimmi , as I alluded to in another thread, perhaps somewhat impulsively I made a purchase while here. I had seen the white 1600GT...
  • rsporsche
    rsporsche reacted to JMinPDX's post in the thread A 1600GT… with Like Like.
    Well done JC! Leave it in Monterrey and then come back and drive it to the 2002fest next month. ;). Can’t wait to see it in the PNW...
  • Rudy3.0CS
    Thomas, we met in Poughkeepsie several months ago looking at an M3. The gearbox is with Don, and you are welcome you have it.
  • BinksE9
    I was there with my E9 today, sadly didn’t take more photos. I have a twin of @Wobdog photo, my e9 had a distributor failure yesterday...
Back
Top