WTB Pitman Arm and EGR canister for '76 3.0 Si

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello all, working on my wifes Si and find I need a pitman arm and an EGR canister. Any out there you want to part with or a recommendation for a parts supplier for these? Thanks....

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have the pitman arm for a CSI. I presume that it is the same but there were some changes with the 74+ E3's. Check with @Bavman also. I'm guessing that he has both.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well I am game, IF I can get it off the steering box. :D A little heat and a two jaw pulled should hopefully do it. I don’t have a dedicated pitman arm puller.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well I am game, IF I can get it off the steering box. :D A little heat and a two jaw pulled should hopefully do it. I don’t have a dedicated pitman arm puller.

Yeah those ones can be a pain... But heat and violence should do it!

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bavman got back to me saying he has both, so I don't know if you have already done the dirty deed? If so, I will honor your getting back to me so quickly! Cheers!

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
According to realoem, fits an e24 as well. Plug the part number above into the realoem search box and you will see the cross reference. Just the bushing for a pitman arm, e24 at least, is readily available