"NEW POSTS" function?

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick question?

Since this morning the "new post" function on my side at least, doesn't seem to work anymore.

Am I the only one experiencing this. Whenever I activate the function nothing is listed.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interesting. I am getting new posts on my home screen (along the right hand side). But when I go to the new posts tab I get nothing. I've never actually used that tab until checking it now.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Same thing here, both on the phone and on the computer, tried different browsers, it's dead. I use it all the time so I noticed it happened about 9-10 hours ago.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Same for me. Looking into it..

UPDATE: This may be a PHP issue. Some say it resolved itself after a day but I've contacted the host see if there were any changes.

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am an oddball, because I apparently didn't use the tab that you all are missing. But do you still get the new posts on the home page?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Man, this sux.

In the meantime you can click on Mark Forums Read at the top left and that will make all the posts not-bold. From that point on new post will be bold but you'd have to look in each forum. We don't have that many forums so it's not that bad.

We're working on the issue...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
In the meantime you can click on Mark Forums Read at the top left and that will make all the posts not-bold. From that point on new post will be bold but you'd have to look in each forum. We don't have that many forums so it's not that bad.

We're working on the issue...

I've never used the new posts button. Then again I read every post on the site plus all of the historical ones. :D

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am an oddball, because I apparently didn't use the tab that you all are missing. But do you still get the new posts on the home page?
View attachment 55429

Yes, that's still working, but since it only covers the last five new posts you still have to manually go through "all" the under forums to make sure you didn't miss anything.
All in all, it's not a big problem, but thanks for looking into it Dan :)
I didn't use it before, but after doing it a couple of times I got hooked...

michelk

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick question?

Since this morning the "new post" function on my side at least, doesn't seem to work anymore.

Am I the only one experiencing this. Whenever I activate the function nothing is listed.

me too,this evening it works again correct
regards michel