Changing username

Sebs

Reaction score
Hi,
is it possible or will it be possible in future to change the username?
Thanks
Dagobert Duck :-D

Sebs

Reaction score
Hi,
in this e9 forum I registered as Dasgobert Duck first. Wanted to change it manually later because I had no idea about a username.
Then I asked in the forum here if it can be changed and now its ok.

In the 2002faq forum I changed my nick a few times but the users there now me I guess.
I started there with something like federente or freak01 or something like this end ended up with Sebastian.
I've nothing to hide. It's just about the username :)
Sebastian

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi,
in this e9 forum I registered as Dasgobert Duck first. Wanted to change it manually later because I had no idea about a username.
Then I asked in the forum here if it can be changed and now its ok.

In the 2002faq forum I changed my nick a few times but the users there now me I guess.
I started there with something like federente or freak01 or something like this end ended up with Sebastian.
I've nothing to hide. It's just about the username :)
Sebastian
Markos, I would like to change my user name to something more e9 appropriate. I am on NO other forums, have never changed my user name.

I love my email address: [email protected] Would never change that.

thanks, Steve

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan , does this mean that i can change my username ? How? What is a wink at the end?

Dense steve signing off.
Wink means I was joking. Yes, you can change your username to anything that's not taken. I like your username, but that's just me...

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wink means I was joking. Yes, you can change your username to anything that's not taken. I like your username, but that's just me...
Dan, I think you like mine because it is an opposite version of yours. So what is the procedure for one so computer challenged as I?