Replacement sun visor pivots (mounts)

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
OK - Lets see if we start here and ask "who wants a set?" at $50.00 a set.
1. stan
2. doubledutch
3. Rek
Feng would be in for a set at $50, as this is less than I could make them for.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
A common illness Drew. That little Philips screw is supposed to do the trick. What about the other end, which can be pulled out? Much play there too I’d imagine? The answer is in the tutorial. Or even pm the author for advise.
I now have the car back from the restoration shop. I'll look at the white pegs to see how loose they are. The tutorial was mostly about rebuilding the vinyl/inner foam visor. Not much was said about the hardware. It looks like the phillips screw tightens a clamp surrounding the metal post.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nobody is making them and nobody has them for sale, other than Coupe King. Stan asked if folks would be interested at $50 a set, I think they could be made (without the rod) for $50 a set, but it would take fiddling and hundreds of dollars to get to that point. Somebody just needs to step up. I don’t mean that in the negative sense. It’s nothing more than a factual statement.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Right, to clarify, I mentioned that my kid was doing metal casting, very iffy if I can get him to do them
I plan on making some 3D printed ones for my self, if they break I will just make more
I am not doing that anytime soon, have to finish the car first