$110k 2002 Turbo

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
there have been some replicas made. there are also similar cars w/ s14's in them. do a google search for Roy Wicklund's M2. it was built by Mario as VSR. of course it probably cost somewhere approaching this 2002 turbo. it is one beautiful machine - inside / outside / underneath.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well that one looks suspicious too Scott. 0 feedback seller, no underhood shots, private list of bidders. Request to wire auction balance, limited photos with vegetation that is not from Michigan in background. . I'd not wire a Dollar till I physically sat in that car.

Draco02

Reaction score
turbo

If you look at the cost of some of the parts for this turbo through BMW you can easily add up the cost really fast! Having done my 2002 tii I can see where the 110K comes from. Especially if you are paying a shop to do so at $80-$110 per hr.

Unless one has done one and have spent the money, spilled their blood, and sweat. This 110K Turbo turn key might be a deal.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you look at the cost of some of the parts for this turbo through BMW you can easily add up the cost really fast! Having done my 2002 tii I can see where the 110K comes from. Especially if you are paying a shop to do so at $80-$110 per hr.

Unless one has done one and have spent the money, spilled their blood, and sweat. This 110K Turbo turn key might be a deal.

Perhaps, but of all the cars I have wrenched on, it appears to be one of the simplest to take apart and put together from what I can see. I hope I don't choke on those words if I have to disassemble my 72'.

Last edited: