123 ignition installation

halboyles

Site Donor
Reaction score
if my dcoes will fit without changing the brake booster and costing a fortune.
Shouldn't cost a fortune because we have professionally rebuilt 2002ti/tii brake boosters for only $675 plus shipping. We've been offering these for the 2002s for several years and just began to repurpose them for the m30's. The only difference is the attachment method to the brake pedal. See attached pic. You can PM me here or at halboylesat2002sonly.com.

Attachments

• 20210625_182258.jpg
    20210625_182258.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 82

ledge67

Reaction score
After having it run yesterday, i tidied up the engine bay and reinstalled the aircleaner and once again it would not run and coughed and sprayed fuel back out the top of the carb. I had not touched the timing or anything else. Pulled it back apart, removed the vaccum line and clamped off as it was before when running. A spray of brakeclean and she runs perfectly while its on the juice.

I think its time for the dcoes.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I believe @Ohmess has those
Actually, I looked at those and had precisely the same question that ledge67 raised. Because of the uncertainty, I went with these instead: https://www.corsavelocita.com/produ...ble-sway-bar-end-link-kit-for-bmw-e28-e30-e34

I like them, but the ends are so large that they do not fit symetrically together. I'm actually thinking about tilting them all toward the front of the car a little, which is what some of the Alfa Romeo guys do. Also, the filters just snap onto the ends, and I have had two of them come off and drop out the bottom of the car on me.

Engine Bay.jpg