1970 2800CS ready to roll!!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bummer.
Maybe needs to be driven to the target markets in Norcal, on Friday I drove mine a few miles to downtown Saratoga which holds nice Thanksgiving festivities. A vintage Corvette driving in the opposite direction stopped traffic to ask if I would sell the car. Nothing like catching people in a buying festive mood, impulse buyers that is.
Of course I did not sell mine.

Fstede1

Reaction score
Well it's in my garage now. Took delievery of the 2800CS E9 mentioned on this post today. My over two year search has concluded with this E9 coming from Denver. I'd like to thank Paul Cain, Chris Macha, Bill Gerhart, Eric of CK and the many members of this forum that have given me a steady stream of good feedback. This sale was represented by Hays Neely who is a forum member Hayes was a good guy to work with Hears looking to many enjoyable days of E9 ownership.
Thanks all
Ed Ricci aka Fstede1

hplug

Reaction score
E9er

Congrats Ed I am glad you like it! It is a great car be sure to enjoy it as much as possible. Next time I make it to California Ill buy the coffee!

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations. I looked through the photos and thought that looked like a Great, well sorted car with all the details covered….then glanced through the comments and saw I posted the only kind of negative one. Must have been in a skeptical mood, which I think is the default around here when it comes to a new Coupe on the market.