1971 in dallas NMNA

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think it has been discussed, and if seller is Select Classics, they have a horrible reputation on the 02 Forum.

CharlesJ

Site Donor
Reaction score
They sent me pictures of the restoration a while back on this car. While I appreciated the transparency, it was scary. Correct level of work for the very cheap price, but it falls under the category of doing more harm than good to me. I don't think anyone on this forum would want to be anywhere near it.

floridabmx

Reaction score
better off buying a BHCC car and taking it to maaco and pocketing the 15k

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not really sharp pictures, but i think it has really horrible welding work, for instance the panels under the seat, the ones that locate the seat sliders. My 7 yo daughter can weld better then that. And she has never welded anything...

(I'm always a soft and gentle guy, but this...Let's see if I can regain my posture by some therapeutic reading of a few DQ posts....)

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nothing like showing pictures of someone else's car when you'r selling yours... (it could look just like this)! ugh

GBE9

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I saw this car in person. It was very sad to see that the car was basically painted with a Home Depot roller. The body work is scary bad, seems like they bit off more than they re used to chewing.