1972 Euro E9 in junkyard. What would you like?????

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hey all, I found a 1972 3.0 CS in a junkyard. It's a complete Euro car! It's too rusty to save, but I thought of getting lot's of parts off it to sell. It's an dual carbed six, automatic and LSD. rear disk, 5 matching alloys, rear fog, euro bumpers, blue leather seats in great shape........... I would hate to see it crushed, but that is it's fate already. Let me know what you want anything, and I'll be going to the car June 10-11 to pull parts. Prices will be resonable and will include my driving to and removing the parts. Shipping will be extra. I really like hitting the junkyards and helping people get parts they are looking for. The money I make on the sales, goes right back into my cars or shop equiptment. David dblsprt68 at netzero dot net location: Memphis, TN

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hey all, I found a 1972 3.0 CS in a junkyard. It's a complete Euro car! It's too rusty to save, but I thought of getting lot's of parts off it to sell. It's an dual carbed six, automatic and LSD. rear disk, 5 matching alloys, rear fog, euro bumpers, blue leather seats in great shape........... I would hate to see it crushed, but that is it's fate already. Let me know what you want anything, and I'll be going to the car June 10-11 to pull parts. Prices will be resonable and will include my driving to and removing the parts. Shipping will be extra. I really like hitting the junkyards and helping people get parts they are looking for. The money I make on the sales, goes right back into my cars or shop equiptment. David dblsprt68 at netzero dot net location: Memphis, TN

dblsprt68

Reaction score
0526091413b.jpg
0526091413c.jpg
0526091413.jpg
0526091413a.jpg
0526091453.jpg

D-jetronic

Reaction score
hello

It has been ages since this sight has disappeared from european junkyards !!!.
worth saving ? I don't know before looking to some precise places.
It looks complete and that is the most surprising as those cars -years ago- were immediatly " cannibalized" .
Leather seats !!!!!!!
Never seen in a coupe in a junk !

The car is lifted : Diff, exhaust pipes still in place ???

D-jetronic

Reaction score
hello

It has been ages since this sight has disappeared from european junkyards !!!.
worth saving ? I don't know before looking to some precise places.
It looks complete and that is the most surprising as those cars -years ago- were immediatly " cannibalized" .
Leather seats !!!!!!!
Never seen in a coupe in a junk !

The car is lifted : Diff, exhaust pipes still in place ???

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Yes, it suprised me! It's complete!!!! I've got the headlights, washer fluid bottle, rear fog light and tail panel and all 4 hub caps already. I'm going back for more soon.

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Yes, it suprised me! It's complete!!!! I've got the headlights, washer fluid bottle, rear fog light and tail panel and all 4 hub caps already. I'm going back for more soon.

D-jetronic

Reaction score
All badges in place, no major "bump" in the body, even the chromed "leiste" all around apparently in good shape. Green tainted glass.
Registration lamps still in the rear bumper.Both bumps euro specs complete !!
Apart from rust in the wing sills in the engine compartment- at the usual place.
But this means some bad surprises under the wings and the "mud trap boxes".
Look for rust in boot , glove box inside panels, fuses compartment, floor panels, etc...
Electrical front windows ?
Door panels ok ?
So many questions !!!!
The eternal discussion: Save and restore ...or scrap !!!!!!

D-jetronic

Reaction score
All badges in place, no major "bump" in the body, even the chromed "leiste" all around apparently in good shape. Green tainted glass.
Registration lamps still in the rear bumper.Both bumps euro specs complete !!
Apart from rust in the wing sills in the engine compartment- at the usual place.
But this means some bad surprises under the wings and the "mud trap boxes".
Look for rust in boot , glove box inside panels, fuses compartment, floor panels, etc...
Electrical front windows ?
Door panels ok ?
So many questions !!!!
The eternal discussion: Save and restore ...or scrap !!!!!!

D-jetronic

Reaction score
I got it !

Car is lifted because it was an auto (boot-lid marking)
and the transmission is gone !!!! (engine photo)

D-jetronic

Reaction score
I got it !

Car is lifted because it was an auto (boot-lid marking)
and the transmission is gone !!!! (engine photo)

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got many e-mails about parts. I will have to make a timeline of e-mails recieved and go from there on stuff like the bumpers. Some other parts are pretty easy, only one person wants it. I do have to make a statement. This car is SEVERAL hundred miles away from me. People who want to see a pic of something before, will not work. I'm going once more, all day if need be, but I will grab anything that people want. I will take the pics when I get home and it's cleaned up. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO GET. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic of the interior. It's ALL there, but car has been sitting for way too long. No A/C, automatic, power sunroof, power windows, rear window defog, rear fog light, rear disk brakes. I'm planning on June 10 or 11. Can ship parts cheaper than most, I work for a large shipping company. I will send everyone a PM about what number in line for parts, or that I'll get it for them. Keep the request coming!!!! David

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got many e-mails about parts. I will have to make a timeline of e-mails recieved and go from there on stuff like the bumpers. Some other parts are pretty easy, only one person wants it. I do have to make a statement. This car is SEVERAL hundred miles away from me. People who want to see a pic of something before, will not work. I'm going once more, all day if need be, but I will grab anything that people want. I will take the pics when I get home and it's cleaned up. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO GET. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic of the interior. It's ALL there, but car has been sitting for way too long. No A/C, automatic, power sunroof, power windows, rear window defog, rear fog light, rear disk brakes. I'm planning on June 10 or 11. Can ship parts cheaper than most, I work for a large shipping company. I will send everyone a PM about what number in line for parts, or that I'll get it for them. Keep the request coming!!!! David