1972 Euro E9 in junkyard. What would you like?????

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Update! To all who sent money for their parts. Parts are now on there way and sent each one of you an email with a tracking numbers. I have other parts still available, and will be posting pics and prices soon. David

o

Reaction score
Hello,

Is the rear fog lamp panel gone yet? I'd like it if nobody else has it.

o :)

socalcars

Reaction score
Parts for my 2800CS Needed

I need that right rear tail light, and also a left (drivers) window regulator, non-power. One other item is the carpets for the 4 floor sections only. . .these were 'lost' while car was being detailed (ouch). Please send me a price for what you have and shipping to 92867.

Thank You

o

Reaction score
Hello,

Is that nice centre console available still?

Thanks in advance,

dblsprt68

Reaction score
o said:
Hello,

Is that nice centre console available still?

Thanks in advance,

It's still available. Not so nice, but it's a non a/c console. PM me with your e-mail address for details. David

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hey all, Going on VACATION next week!!!! July 16-25 So, when I get back, I want to sell the remaining parts of this E9. I don't have one and don't need to keep any parts. They are taking up too much space in my new garage. I'd like to have some spending money for my 1982 320i, cause there is several things I'd like to buy for it! :) So, help a fellow Bimmer lover and buy this stuff! I'll have a detailed list, pictures and prices when I return.**********BIG THANKS for all who have bought parts already!!!!!!!!!************ David

socalcars

Reaction score
David - I didn't hear back from you about the right rear tail light? Also had sent a PM. I am ready to buy that, and also could use the radiator overflow tank, and a drivers door window regulator (non Power).

Thank You,
Robert

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Robert, sent you a PM. David
socalcars said:
David - I didn't hear back from you about the right rear tail light? Also had sent a PM. I am ready to buy that, and also could use the radiator overflow tank, and a drivers door window regulator (non Power).

Thank You,
Robert

dblsprt68

Reaction score
UPDATE: I would like to sell the remaining parts I have for this car. I will get a list of the smaller parts, but still have the complete front and rear seats, door panels and console. Check the pictures, stuff is in great shape. I'd rather not ship the seats, because of the size and weight, but could deliver within a few hundred miles of Memphis, TN; for gas and eats $$. Whatever is left un-wanted by the nice folks here, will go to Ebay soon. David

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
David, the photos early in the thread are not displaying... Looks like photobucket deleted them (?)

sprintevo

Reaction score
parts

Hi David

Did this car have manual or power steering? - if manual I would be interested in the steering box please

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hi David

Did this car have manual or power steering? - if manual I would be interested in the steering box please

Sorry, I didn't get the box. I'm only selling what I have. The car is more-than-likely crushed by now..... I was very rusty anyway. David