1972 Euro E9 in junkyard. What would you like?????

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If the black hood grilles in front of the windshield have ALL their ends intact I would be interested. Also a regulator for the drivers front window power.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

STeve

DanC

Reaction score
1972 Euro E9

I'm looking for all the parts for the electric sunroof except motor and transmission.
Any of that left?

dblsprt68

Reaction score
If the black hood grilles in front of the windshield have ALL their ends intact I would be interested. Also a regulator for the drivers front window power.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

STeve

Steve, sorry I only got one fender grill and it already gone. I didn't get the regulators either. Car is still at the yard, but I probably won't be going back......

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Hey fellas! I'm still around. Had 2 people semi-local that wanted the seats.....but both fell through. Still don't want to ship them, but might have to. Look at the pics that are up. I'll try and get a list together of everything I have left. Takeing up space in my shop, and don't own an E9. I do have an E21 that I love! David

anthony

Reaction score
I need any length over 2 feet of rubber weatherstripping from the bottom of the door opening - any chance?

acat2002

Reaction score
@ DBLSPRT68 - did you happen to get the VIN # while you were there?

Lets add this car to the registry as "gone forever".

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman. Here are the parts I have left. All are in good shape to excellent. PM me with interest and I'll make you a deal. Door panels, rear side panels, all 4 upper panels with rotten wood, front seats, rear seats, rear center armrest, center console for non a/c (not great shape), rear strut covers in trunk, rh trunk floor panel, hazzard button, sunvisors (both), auto floor shift console with window switches, auto steering column indicator, front calipers, headlight mounts and buckets, center dash wood speaker cover. I do have some chrome trim. I think that's all. David

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Is the 'Hazard' button round as in the early e12 based e24's? Also is there a fog light switch?

Ran

Here is a pic. It's round.
HPIM0449.jpg
Let me know. David

dblsprt68

Reaction score
@ DBLSPRT68 - did you happen to get the VIN # while you were there?

Lets add this car to the registry as "gone forever".

I got some repair receipts from the glove box because it showed which parts were replaced last. I looked them over hopeing to find a VIN. There wasn't..... So I don't have the VIN. I MIGHT try and stop by again on my Thanksgiving trip. I'll check then. David

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Update: Front calipers are now sold! The visor set is also sold. Everything else is still available that I have listed above and pictures of. I need to sell this stuff. Make me an offer on parts!!!!!!!! David