Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
$145K

9876B93E-533E-4ED2-9AEC-07C76CF84F59.jpeg

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Are those factory dents on that front center bumper?
Not sure what "factory dents" are - ha ha. But I think I see the two holes for a north American license plate attachment that have been (poorly) filled and chromed over.

TodB

Reaction score
Foolish money which reflects some of the activity on the classic car and housing market. Check the pics on the red 2002 the same seller (911r) has active. All the pics appear to be touched up and the commenters are fawning all over it. Its a nice car but Jeez.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Foolish money which reflects some of the activity on the classic car and housing market. Check the pics on the red 2002 the same seller (911r) has active. All the pics appear to be touched up and the commenters are fawning all over it. Its a nice car but Jeez.

911R gets crazy money for all his cars now. He has something of a cult following. If I had a nice coupe I wanted to sell, I'd consign with him straight away...

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
tferrer,
Agreed on selling a Coupe on BaT. He may be the person to go to or follow his process with lots of pictures shot by a professional, good video and some kind of buzz. For this one I think the Poodle did it. Lesson to be learned from those and now all it could take is figuring out a unique buzz item to differentiate the offering. On the other hand looks like he has a following and based on the commission he requires for the specific car he offers, using him may be the smart way to go.

Regards, Jon

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
WTF $145k I better have a night with the sellers wife and she better be a smoke show.

P.S. I hate that photographers pictures, they make me feel like I’m looking at a car in a cave.

LOL... That's what I thought.

Love or hate the pics, they obviously work for the intended purpose. I think they hide much of the faults with the car but that really doesn't seem to matter.

Gamestop investor mentality has overrun BaT.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
P.S. I hate that photographers pictures, they make me feel like I’m looking at a car in a cave.

I also don't like the photos, as I beat to death in the comments. I would much rather have a *single potato pic of the glove/fuse box sheet metal versus 150 studio shots with a vignette filter.

Here is an example of a much better photos shoot from 911r's guy. It begs the question - why?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Calling Scottvest! Can I borrow your poodles for my photo shoot? When I worked as an advertising copywriter in the smokin' 60s art directors became enamored of butterflies.

Like the poodle, totally out of context. But hey man, cool and with it. What ever that meant.

In a year, housing and exotic cars will have a head on. Be ready to pick up the pieces. Cheap! Time to move this to offtopic.

TodB

Reaction score
Check the photos in this 911r auction and then compare them to the video just posted.