1973 3.0CS - Pasadena Craiglist

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
maybe he just parked it in the drive way of that house listed on east orange grove boulevard to throw you guys off in case you were drooling at the chance to see a coupe with the "rare moon roof" option that clearly got this sale up to the $18,995 price level.

It actually looks okay in the few photos he does show, so, who knows, might be a nice car. The way some folks market a car for sale- "never fails to amaze"

execmalibu

Reaction score
I called and emailed him several times... He DID NOT want to show it in person!

I said it before, that he did not want to show the car in person... I emailed and called repeatedly and he kept stroking me.... There were lots of photos but never any underneath or of the typical rust areas. He also kept raising his price... Then he supposedly sold it on ebay... Now it is back on ebay saying/showing some rust and showing lots of missing parts... Funny the first photos showed none of those missing parts or rust...

His plan apparently worked! No one ever got to actually see the car before buying it... I guess the buyer backed out because it it back on ebay...

The car is also a Euro 1974 not a 1973 as advertised...

Lets see when it pops up next....

Last edited:

rb1971

Reaction score
Heh. I've had several folks yell "Nice 2002!" on the street, but I would expect a slightly higher degree of knowledge from someone that, you know, owns one.

windnsea

Reaction score
Funny thing that although this coupe is a 'euro' and does not have US plates, it has a BMW Car Club of America grill badge on the right front grill!

This guy sounds like the scum of scums!

I live in Pasadena, so I'm going to see if I can see the car!! I also know a few people who work at Rusnak Rolls Royce, so I'll get the low down on this guy.

Everybody have a great week

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I had a similar experience last year where the person was very vague about details on the car and kept insisting it was a one owner car. I later found that it was not a one owner car and when I confronted him he got upset and said he is the only owner so yes it is a one owner car. He know exactly what I meant but played stupid and tried to cover his tracks by making up a stupid excuse. He had a similar name to this guy but it was a 310 area code number and was from the OC.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
why do you guys keep contacting the guy?

Makes me think of high school kids cruising Santa Monica Blvd. looking at trannies,
you just KNOW you'd get the drip or worse from that ****, but you still keep lookin'

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Makes me think of high school kids cruising Santa Monica Blvd. looking at trannies,
you just KNOW you'd get the drip or worse from that ****, but you still keep lookin'

Maybe to congratulate Omar on being the poster boy for rising E9 prices.

dealhunter0

Reaction score
Always good to keep track of the scammers... who knows, maybe this thread will save someone the trouble of getting involved.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
I lived in Pasadena for about 5 or 6 years. There were 5 coupes that I know of:

1: Mine
2: Only known as "the lady". She drove it around Sierra Madre, but I could never catch her to get the VIN. Nice driver.
3 and 4: Owned by the guys at Euro Motors, only one of which was running (just).

Number 5 was owned by the previous owner of the shop now know as Euro Motors. It was sold and left the US, or so I was told.

This one being discussed isn't any of these.