1973 rally prepped E9 (in France)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very neat! I like the exterior looks a lot.

The LED meters on the right suggest it is being used for Uber, not clear if the yellow card is a picture of the Uber driver or some Saint of Rallies.
Finally the center grooves in the seats are matched to plastic bottle inserts so the driver avoids making unnecessarily restroom stops. In rally jargon these are the ultra rare catheter seats.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not only that , it looks to be an AWD rally E9! Watch out Subaru.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yellow Card

Actually a Russian Icon of Christ, probably someone you would want near to you in that car- especially with a Cobra behind you.:)

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Arde, Not sure how close that gets to "sacrilege" but I would rather be driving with Putin than The "current leader of the Free World".:shock:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Peter, I call him the great disappointer. And Vlad is too KGB, although he could fix all the tickets in a whisper. But my first choice by six coupe-lengths would be Bill Clinton. What a road trip that would be!
Bill Joke. It's the 2000 election and Gore can't get far enough away from Bill(although some wags say it cost him the election). Bill calls Al and says I want to campaign for you. Al says let me think about it. Bill says, how about Florida, "Why hell I am going to be there anyway for Spring Break week." And Florida did cost Al the Presidency.
Steve

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please...

And 4500 Americans their lives in Iraq...

the current "leader" is approaching 2k in Afaganastan and who's counting the other "zones" with undeclared "advisors"... it's interesting how certain people stopped counting when he took over

Now... back to coupes?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I take full responsibility (OK, maybe I'll share some with Arde for this digression) We'll just quit with the famous saying of Joseph Stalin; "you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs"... I guess that saying could be "Coupe related".

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oops, my bad. I did not know it would go that way. I just edited mine and we can all replay the thread in a more benign path.

bdigel

Reaction score
My Grandmother an old fashion socialite had a great saying " Nothing ruins a dinner party faster than politics or religion "

BD

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Arde, Not sure how close that gets to "sacrilege" but I would rather be driving with Putin than The "current leader of the Free World".:shock:

Peter, I am going to settle this slippery thread by appointing myself as the leader of the free world. At this time I have some grassroots support at my household and hope to add the e9 board to my base.

My planck as usual starts with construction of a downhill highway between San Francisco and San Diego so we can visit La Jolla Independent just cruising in neutral. The beauty of my vision is that said haighway goes downhill in both directions so we can also cruise down on the way back.

If JFK got us to the moon and back we can surely get to San Diego and back.

Campaign donations accepted in small denomination unmarked bills.