2000CS turns 50 today

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Today is 1/2 century for the 2000CS.... what a great car :)

From BMW Archives in Munich:

Thank you for your email.

The BMW 2000 CS VIN 1107357 was manufactured on May 23rd, 1967 and delivered on May 30th, 1967 to the BMW dealer Will in Worms. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023.

We hope this information is helpful for you.

Yours sincerely,

Julia Oberndörfer

--
BMW Group
Julia Oberndörfer
Archiv, Sammlung, Classic Brand Management

Papa loves this car!
Ed

Papa and me.jpg

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Rock On mod-faced CS's!
Shirt I made for JimmieJamsie for bringing a bumper down from upper-VA to the Vintage for me...look forward to seeing his 2K soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0298 shirt.JPG
    IMG_0298 shirt.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0299 shirt.JPG
    IMG_0299 shirt.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 175

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Love your Granada coupe, Ed...sure I can do a couple; what size and color preference...I just buy the good Hanes shirts at the Dollar Store, so might have to see what I can get. I usually make a few for the Vintage for beer and parts money..wife had back surgery the Thurs before, so I didn't make any this year; thus have the following to choose from..one M Malaga-ish, one M Taiga-ish, one each L Sahara and Schwartz, one XL in Schwartz...can shop for other colors/sizes. If you go to the "Test Forum" section at the bottom of the first page listing page of our e9 site, I have a post with e9 and 2002 shirts I have done in the past.. $17.50, shipping at cost price. My art on the front, R&T road test graphic on back.
Happy Memorial Day,
Dave Vanderbloemen in western NC

Sorry, this was supposed to be a PM, anyone else interested, give me a yell...