3.5 grill badge

m73

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone interested in a 3.5 liter grill badge? I am sending in some 2002 designs to Germany and wonder if owners would be interested in pre-ordering a badge.

I have made a self explanatory catalog, JPEGs will also be posted to this thread.

https://issuu.com/mofaraz/docs/3_5_badge

Facts:

1) Made in Germany
2) $60 for black $70 for 1 of 4 custom colors (red, blue, light grey, dark grey)
3) ~8 weeks from time production starts till delivery
4) Shipping & hardware included

Size & scale are shown on 'Attachment' page

If you have questions feel free to ask me or PM.

I would like to collect payments as soon as possible via 1 of 3 options:

1) PM or PayPal: [email protected]
2) PayPal.me: https://www.paypal.me/MoFaraz
3) https://www.mofaraz.com/3-5_badge

A receipt will be sent to all pre-order customers & you can email me at anytime.

Regards,

Mo

c.png
5_789543ca-5a27-453e-8046-54c927a0ad99.png
2_41e4a296-556c-4446-b264-a519c74dfa21.png
3_a546ef62-7225-4819-a65a-289f0c5b3637.png
4_9e468aa9-a0f3-4bbd-baa7-1868cbd4da2a.png

m73

Reaction score
Mo, as a recipient of your A/C decals, not only is your work top notch, but your instructions are works of art!

Thanks Steve :)

Your kind words are appreciated especially from an owner with a keen attention to detail....

I would like to add there needs to be about 12 pre-orders to get these made, I will try to check back in the next few weeks to view progress.

-M

Roger S

Reaction score
Mo, as a recipient of your A/C decals, not only is your work top notch, but your instructions are works of art!

Seconded. I commissioned Mo to clean up a logo and make it production ready; very thoughtful, communicative, and thorough. He matched my own interest in minutia toward creating the best product and file for printed media or patches.

I'm certain these badges will have the appropriate scale and finish to best complement our coupes.

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
Seconded. I commissioned Mo to clean up a logo and make it production ready; very thoughtful, communicative, and thorough. He matched my own interest in minutia toward creating the best product and file for printed media or patches.

I'm certain these badges will have the appropriate scale and finish to best complement our coupes.

Thanks Roger,

Yours was a great idea & I was only happy to help -- I hope you are doing well :)

I will post a picture of what a sample badge looks like on my coupe.

Best,

Mo

m73

Reaction score
The first three pictures are of the actual badge design, size, & shape. Note the white areas will be nickel plated zinc, black is the standard color.

The last picture is a sample of the badges from this manufacturer. I have used them before with excellent results. The red & blue colors are actual colors you can order for the 3.5 badge.

Hope this provides more information,

Mo

IMG_5270.JPG
IMG_5271.JPG
IMG_5272.JPG
IMG_4809.JPG