3D Printed plastic gear for window regulator transmissio

TravL350

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Brett and Rex - really sorry for the lapse in reply. I have been occupied with many other things (mostly tiny humans) Email me and I can send you the 3D files and advise on printing. wtravislintner at gmail

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gents, If you need to get to a certain volume to make the printing costs palatable, I'll go in. Jay

hyri

Reaction score
Hi Brett and Rex - really sorry for the lapse in reply. I have been occupied with many other things (mostly tiny humans) Email me and I can send you the 3D files and advise on printing. wtravislintner at gmail
Hello, i left you an email and i will be thankfull for 3D files ;) great job sir, happy to make next sardines alive :)

hyri

Reaction score
Yes i have sardines now installed and it will be great to make them new gears and new stoppers..., guys please are these bumps with springs usable? bezause it looks there is no much room for that rubber and that spring is too big i think.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 19.37.08.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 19.37.08.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 101

TravL350

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes i have sardines now installed and it will be great to make them new gears and new stoppers..., guys please are these bumps with springs usable? bezause it looks there is no much room for that rubber and that spring is too big i think.
Hi Tomas - I just emailed you the files, I wasn't able to attach them here. @Markos @dang maybe I can send these to you so they can be made available somewhere on the site for others? Let me know if you think that would be worthwhile and I can email them.
-Travis