5BX

Tone

Reaction score
Given many of us are locked down for an undetermined amount of time, and gyms are closed, I have taken the liberty of introducing 5BX for fitness. In the 50s the Royal Canadian Air Force, RCAF, introduced this 11 minute fitness routine for air crews. The link below describes the process and progression of the charts. Hopefully this breaks up some of the boredom over the number of weeks.

Wishing you all the best. Be safe, Tim.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Given many of us are locked down for an undetermined amount of time, and gyms are closed, I have taken the liberty of introducing 5BX for fitness. In the 50s the Royal Canadian Air Force, RCAF, introduced this 11 minute fitness routine for air crews. The link below describes the process and progression of the charts. Hopefully this breaks up some of the boredom over the number of weeks.

Wishing you all the best. Be safe, Tim.

Tim, I had the paperback, possibly a first edition(You can tell where I will be starting) and it does work. Thanks.

Steve

stphers

Reaction score
Oh Man, we used to do this in grade 7 phys ed what a work out all I remember was how sore we were for the longest time but did get into great shape Now, I could not get past the first exercise

Thanks, Rick