Air dam/front spoiler stripes.

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pretty cool, if it is the same. I have MOTs from Wallasey and Birkenhead until 1981, and then west Cornwall.

Derek Hatton.... very 70s industrial

Cheers!

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 136

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am not the first to say this but the BMW Classic website is a major disappointment, with very little available and staff, who say that parts "will be available by X date" but the parts never materialise.
Some time ago I exchanged e-mails with Gary Knox, who had been promised that the front grilles were to be made available "by the second quarter of 2017" - they are still unavailable!

Marco must be relating to another Gary Knox!! I have never had any information regarding the front grilles - other than knowing I have them on my e9!! - ha.

Gary Knox - USA

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chuck,

I can never decide if I like your Taiga or Ceylon CSL the best, they are both so unique.

Chris
i really like the green stripes on the taiga ... agree with Keshav, looks perfect. but for me, i have to say ... its the ceylon

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Marco must be relating to another Gary Knox!! I have never had any information regarding the front grilles - other than knowing I have them on my e9!! - ha.

Gary Knox - USA
Apologies to Gary - my correspondence was with another Gary!!!

Marco

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i really like the green stripes on the taiga ... agree with Keshav, looks perfect. but for me, i have to say ... its the ceylon

Black stripes are perfect for a Ceylon coupe Scott. That will be one hell’ve a Coupe, can’t wait to see the end result knowing what all you’ve collected in parts for it.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No apologies needed Marco - just thought it was might need clarifying, cuz "I know nothing' as Sergeant Schulz used to say on Hogan's Heros. - Ha.

Gary