Alpina B2S on BaT

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like the subtlety, personally. I thought this was going to be ridiculous-looking when I saw it on the build sheet but I much prefer this look to the solid stripes. Before I saw it on the car (I started the install at 8pm and finished at 3am), I thought it would be funny to put a silver dekoset on it. I did also consider doing blue/green with the outline but the gold is actually pretty cool as the car R&T tested looked identical to mine. View attachment 163257View attachment 163260
Nice work Chris...that's siiiiiick!

Throwing out more power than the power plant behind it!

eastsideM3

Reaction score
I've probably said this before, but I remember an R&T cover from the late 70s that featured an e21 Alpina. I thought it was one of the coolest cars I'd ever seen. That opinion hasn't changed a whole lot over the years. If the e9 had the decals/stripes above the trim line with the blockier Alpina text it would probably look better.
Road Track 1977 Cover car now sits in my garage. Was built by Hardy and Beck from a 1976 US spec 320i as an A4 when H&B had the Alpina rights. Was sent back to upgrade to A4S (175hp). Very cool car. It was actually featured in three magazines in 1977 and made the cover of Road and Track.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 52

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thinking this will maybe be the first $200k NON-CSL sold?
Hello, and my S54 E9 will go on sale maybe in few days, wish me a good lock, lately E9 price dropped I hope we can push it back up I have 2 more E9 to sale, little support and help from you guys we may be able to raise the E9 price back up, I felt sorry for Chris E9 that didn't sale it was very solid car and very nice car why couldn't bring good dollar I am surprise, 55K for that nice car is really low am I right? and I hope you guys like my car

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 47