Alpine gauge pod

D Calkins

Well-Known Member
Site Donor
Messages
339
Reaction score
88
Location
Royal Oak, Mi & Montgomery TX
Does anyone need an Alpine gauge pod? I'm going to have these cut for me by Send Cut Send. $20 shipped CUSA
1786230632260.png
 
gauge cluster.jpg


by the way, i have some other VDO series 1 gauges like these if you are in need. i know i have a 100 psi oil gauge and sender, and might have another water temp or another volt ... not sure which.
 
Thank you, Scott, for posting that. I used your 2d to create my 3d that send cut send will accept. I will also send anyone the 3d file also. I know that I want an AFR gauge and an oil pressure gauge but not sure after that. I will keep yours in mind.
 
....any answer to that question yet?
Does the last pic show the lower edge?
How much clearance at the top?
I am asked to do some with veneer front (like loudspeaker cover). Anybody interested?
 
Last edited:
Let's see, I will copy (your consent assumed) and verify. Thanks for your input!
Thomas
 
Back
Top