Anybody ever use BAT ? price, reserve thoughts.....

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ceylon is uncommon but not as much as several other colors. I forgot Pastelblau also, which pushes Riviera down another tick. :) A member in Seattle
has a Verona car that is originally Riviera. Why would someone do that (he bought it that way).
i wasn't listing in any order ... just as i was thinking about them. forgot about pastelblau. i have always thought of that as a 2002 color. face it, there are a lot of blues

fjord, pastelblau, baikal, riviera, atlantic, nacht, agave (blue green). seems like i am missing something.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Very early color: Pacific

My 2800cs shows a Pacific sticker but bmw says it was ordered with Atlantik paint 20151106_114920-1.jpg

TREMK

Reaction score
I've been taking tons of pictures of the coupe. Took off the rocker covers to expose spotless metal. Repaired a few small things I've been meaning to fix. Looked at my wife and said
I can't sell this car. I appreciate the car more than ever. Just want to thank everyone for their input and interest.
Mike

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've been taking tons of pictures of the coupe. Took off the rocker covers to expose spotless metal. Repaired a few small things I've been meaning to fix. Looked at my wife and said
I can't sell this car. I appreciate the car more than ever. Just want to thank everyone for their input and interest.
Mike
Here is the beginning of my email to Mike when he told he was not selling.

"You have curled your toes around The Great Precipice of Regret and stepped back!"

Steve