Back on BaT

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
doubt it'll hit $130k again.

and seller spent $8k on misc repairs too.

plus sales taxes and insurance and shipping.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
doubt it'll hit $130k again.

and seller spent $8k on misc repairs too.

plus sales taxes and insurance and shipping.
I am hopping I can sale my inka around 100k but i am not lucky on selling cars,non of my cars could sale with a right price I see what my inka will do, I have complet new paint that I paid 14k and 3.5L engine with 5 speed, gear box and engine came from same 535, I buy the 535 took the engine and gear box and dumped the rest, this time car should run very smooth.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
RNM at $82,500.
Interesting that there were only 22 comments on this auction, but when it sold a little over two years ago there were 150 comments
less comment is better many people are not a buyer but they are poisoning the auction and real buyers are backing up.

offpage

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wasn’t commenting on if more or less is better. But from my limited (primarily viewing e9 auctions), and subjective (I enjoy lurking and reading comments), perspective it seems auctions with more comments tend to do better. While there are probably more trash comments when there are more comments in general, more commenters seems to indicate a more engaged audience for the auction which seems to lead towards more bidders. Though this is far from a scientific analysis.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, while not having many comments does tend to keep the BS factor low, the lack of commentary more importantly (IMO) shows the lack of interest in the car - and that is NOT a good thing.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
When I sold Lilli, my pristine, original 87,000mile 76 2002 there were over 130 comments. Not a single BSer in the bunch. Many from people on this site(thank you) and faq and classic friends, some of whom belong to our small Rocket Dog group. The concensus was, "bid with confidence on this car." And they did. Two avid buyers ended at $34,500 for a Chaminoix, sq light, automatic, air conditioned 2002. Make of it what you will.