blumax is now FOR SALE

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Didn't BMW buy Marilyn Wegweisers granatrot CSi and have it displayed in Spartenburg?
Or was it just on loan? Anyone know any of the Wegweisers?
my guess is loan. i believe that they had Amy's polaris coupe on display for a while.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Murray has found a new caretaker for his beloved BLUMAX. The new owner is a passionate BMW enthusiast and a member here as well. It is truly going to a good home.

RonP

Reaction score
That is great news, Chris. Congrats to all! Nice work too ;-) I am sure all will be excited about the sale. You work fast, sir!

gwittman

Reaction score
It is great that Murray found a new home for his car. Unfortunately, I feel very sad about it and I am sure that is a mild feeling in compaision to how Murray feels.

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Very happy for Murray that BLUMAX found a good home so quickly! I can't imagine it'll be easy though to see such a good friend go.

tmason

Reaction score
Happy and Sad for you.Hope it continues to Live a Life as beautiful as your's Murray! If possible can you disclose what this Priceless piece of Art went for? Tim

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Murray,

happy that Blumax has a new caretaker that will maintain it well ... so sorry that you have to see it drive away without you. stay well.

scott

tmason

Reaction score
I know that the price of these cars are going up.Because I can buy on Ebay some very Rare OEM e9 CSL,CSI Turbo Snow Chains for 550.00!Who would of thouk Snow Chains would have such Value:)

Rafal

Reaction score
I'm not friends with anyone on here, but I followed this thread for a while with hopes of someone actually posting pictures of said car and got disappointed. Instead of downloading large file I browsed web for blumax. Here is some contribution from the internet, without downloading the dropbox file:

FKL_5602.jpg

blumax2.jpg

And a great Vimeo video I found:

http://vimeo.com/14651563

At this point irrelevant, but as a side viewer I'm also happy car found new home.