BMW E9 2.5 2800 3.0 CS CSi CSL replacement wheel house covers

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just had a reply regarding an order to be shipped to Australia and postage is expensive to say the least. €140 to ship to Aus... wow...

As we all know, I have no stake in this but I’ll still add, 140€ from Europe to Aus isn’t that bad considering the size of box and packing required to get these across in one piece..... that’s when a ‘bulk’ (even 2 or three sets) makes a lot of sense. That makes a total of 465€ (325+140)?
All of us in the EU would pay 400€ for the set plus shipping which will also add up to about 465€ Just saying.....

Wladek

Reaction score
Just had a reply regarding an order to be shipped to Australia and postage is expensive to say the least. €140 to ship to Aus... wow...
If they gave you courier rate - unfortunately it is 99% actual, so it's not that they want to charge you in addition.
With local post it will be cheaper, but it will be pain to ship without problems to Australia.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
for a part that is so impossible to find in good shape
this is excellent
as the texture doesnt seem as important as having a brand new cover back there
great find
also i think bmw would have a patent or such so you could not make a exact replica

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@KastelikClassicCar please check into the forum regularly so that you can respond to enquiries. I had a direct enquiry yesterday from @73Polaris who will be contacting you and other members in the SF area for a possible multiple order.

Keshav

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the SF Bay Area that is interested in a group purchase to lower the shipping cost? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
If they gave you courier rate - unfortunately it is 99% actual, so it's not that they want to charge you in addition.
With local post it will be cheaper, but it will be pain to ship without problems to Australia.
Is there anyone in the SF Bay Area that is interested in a group purchase to lower the shipping cost? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Check with @sfdon. He may have some clients that are in need.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I received a very nice email from these guys this morning. Rarely does a person/ vendor remember the initiator!

“Hello!
We wanted to boast that our covers were again on the BMW E9 forum thanks to the user deQuincey, who gave a detailed description of our part, which he bought for his car. At this point, I would like to thank you once again for everything.”

[email protected]

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
I received a very nice email from these guys this morning. Rarely does a person/ vendor remember the initiator!

“Hello!
We wanted to boast that our covers were again on the BMW E9 forum thanks to the user deQuincey, who gave a detailed description of our part, which he bought for his car. At this point, I would like to thank you once again for everything.”

[email protected]

Very rare indeed. Nice to see

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for your work Keshav, I ordered a set of the trunk liners earlier today. After the conversion rate and $5 fee to PayPal the cost to me was $496 for a set of these delivered to the SF Bay Area. Looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for your work Keshav, I ordered a set of the trunk liners earlier today. After the conversion rate and $5 fee to PayPal the cost to me was $496 for a set of these delivered to the SF Bay Area. Looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks.

That’s a pretty decent delivery price, having been tested by another member already........ please post pics after installation.

Reaction score
Welcome to all members of the respectable BME E9 forum. We are very pleased to host among the true enthusiasts of these unique cars.
Our priority is to give you the answer to all your questions as soon as possible. However, due to the fact that we currently have a lot of responsibilities related to work on commissioned renovations (and the fulfillment of contracts is the most important for us, because we respect our clients very much), we ask you for some understanding and patience. We would like to introduce our product to you very reliably and show you photos in good quality as @Keshaw suggested. We will also try to provide an approximate price along with the cost of transport to the USA and Australia. I think the whole report should be ready by the end of next week.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My Csl shop just received a set of the trunk arch covers. Per the shop owner, look and fit is excellent, way better than what BMW produced.
Possibly next week they will send us a set of door cards for evaluation. If they are as good as the covers, then we have a winner.
Ms, Wiola Kastelik is the owner of the company, spoke to her today and she is just as forthcoming as one can hope for, very kind and helpful.
Im very impressed with the service provided. Very quick delivery, excellent customer service and communication.

Wladek

Reaction score
Great to hear, how do they have the tooling to make these I wonder?
Heat vacuum press for vinyl + custom 3d pattern.
All can be done, just matter of $.

As for me price for panels is way too high, process is not very complicated, they probably want to return cost of the pattern with the second order.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Heat vacuum press for vinyl + custom 3d pattern.
All can be done, just matter of $.

As for me price for panels is way too high, process is not very complicated, they probably want to return cost of the pattern with the second order.

Perhaps more vendors will start offering alternatives given the ease of manufacturing and sizable profit margin. It makes you wonder why nobody thought of this before? :rolleyes:

Wladek

Reaction score
Perhaps more vendors will start offering alternatives given the ease of manufacturing and sizable profit margin. It makes you wonder why nobody thought of this before? :rolleyes:
Maybe, but E9 - is not a "Mustang", so limited target market

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
hi @KastelikClassicCar do you have a full list of E9 products you sell as it may be that a larger order can be made. It may be worth posting on parts for sale as I suspect you will get larger orders when we can combine multiple parts together.

Thanks again for producing these,

James

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
James,
they currently have only the trunk wheelhouse covers and are in the process of making door cards which are still to be tested before they will be offered.
Keshav