BMW E9 2.5 2800 3.0 CS CSi CSL replacement wheel house covers

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Reaction score
hi @KastelikClassicCar do you have a full list of E9 products you sell as it may be that a larger order can be made. It may be worth posting on parts for sale as I suspect you will get larger orders when we can combine multiple parts together.

Thanks again for producing these,

James
Hello James!
Keshaw answered correct that at the moment we have wheel arch covers on sale. We should have production of door panels soon. We once made a dashboard for the client - the cockpit. Some photos below.

The cockpit was mostly made of new materials.

Attachments

• 20190315_164052.jpg
    20190315_164052.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 20190315_163154.jpg
    20190315_163154.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 20190315_164140.jpg
    20190315_164140.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 234

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi,

It looks like you may yet be expanding your sales range :)

James

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

skb

Reaction score
Hi Keshav,
I see photos of the front panels under the day.Are these reproductions available?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Keshav,
I see photos of the front panels under the day.Are these reproductions available?

Those parts have been reupholstered for a customer car. They could possibly do that for you but you'd have to not only send them all the parts, you’d want a sample of the vinyl to insure it’s what you are looking for. I’m sure their prices would be competitive compared to the current companies doing the job....

K D

Reaction score
Just had a reply regarding an order to be shipped to Australia and postage is expensive to say the least. €140 to ship to Aus... wow...
If you are still interested in wheel covers I am in Sydney and very keen. 2 sets would make postage cheaper split between us.
K D

stcos85

Reaction score
i am in melbourne and after a set of wheel arch covers if anyone is interested sharing the postage.

i also will be in the market for a black set of door panels

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OK, So is anyone in the US going to make an order? I could contact the manufacturer in Poland (maybe with Keshav's help) and order a few sets of door cards and trunk liners and divide up the shipping and then ship from my warehouse in Texas. I was reading through the thread and was not sure if there was anyone who was planning on doing this. I could take pre-orders but I could get the ball rolling if no one else was planning on this. Possibly the manufacturer would give us a special price if the order were large enough?
Please let me know-

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Peter,
Ms Kastelik is often here on line..... the trunk covers are tried and proven so that’s a sure one whereas for the door cards we had recommended some minor changes. She confirmed that they will make those changes and as soon as they are done and we can confirm, I’ll post immediately.
Having seen how forthcoming she is, I’m sure you'll get a good offer specially if the order is a decent one. Alone delivery at one address will make all the difference as freight is a substantial part.

Keshav

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Great news regarding the door card sets. We received the first ‘trial’ set which are really well made. We recommended a couple of minor and simple alterations after which they will have a super quality/ look and fit and a very competitive price compared to what BMW was asking till they ran out of them. The first set was that good that we kept them and they will also send us the next updated version/ set after which ill report back surely with the thumbs up.

Oh yes, great work @KastelikClassicCar for two really good and needed products! Thanks
Keshav--Back to the wheel house covers. I bought the W&N covers some time ago and recently installed them on my '73. Having the battery in the trunk made things interesting. Where do those 2 small curved pieces fit in the trunk? My car had no covers at all when purchased a year ago. Here are pics of my trunk. Thanks, Drew

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 170

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Drew,
looking excellent.... very nice indeed. I think you are referring to the two parts that go on the side next to the fender? The rubberish central strip holds them together.

858BBD71-DA97-4C82-A2C0-265E463464BA.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
By the way, great advert pics or the manufacturer showing quality and fit.....

Would be great if those ordering these parts can post pics and feedback for future buyers and to the manufacturer if any improvements would help ease installation or otherwise.

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
@KastelikClassicCar & @Keshav,

I moved the door panel content to a new dedicated thread. A few multi-subject posts have been cloned.