bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
From the Baurspotting website.
s-l500.png

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Definitely worth the $2,500 asking price however.
Agreed. I'd be interested in the rear bumper (that is sitting under the car) if someone is picking it up for parts. I'd also be interested in the front bumper brackets (I see them poking out of the front clip/valance). So there we go, that brings the price down further... :D

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Agreed. I'd be interested in the rear bumper (that is sitting under the car) if someone is picking it up for parts. I'd also be interested in the front bumper brackets (I see them poking out of the front clip/valance). So there we go, that brings the price down further... :D

I don't want to see it parted out, but I would buy some sheetmetal if it did happen. If anyone is serious about the car, I can give you a rough idea on break even after keeping what you need. Unless you feel like shipping sheetmetal, you likely won't break even with cores plus hoood/trunk alone.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That one seems a bit sparse even for BHCC standards. But I hope the new owner joins the forum and restores it.

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That one seems a bit sparse even for BHCC standards. But I hope the new owner joins the forum and restores it.
Stephen, Autokunst, perhaps you should talk with someone about these needs you have. Well, actually we probably all need to schedule an appointment.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stephen, Autokunst, perhaps you should talk with someone about these needs you have. Well, actually we probably all need to schedule an appointment.
Steve, I don't know that I follow - but I'm happy to talk to anyone you suggest. :)

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, it would start out as a self help group for the sickness of wanting to buy projects that you shouldn't and end up being a co-op group that buys them all.