CSL Alpina Steering Wheel

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
@coupedegrace @CSL177 --It still turns relatively flat (sway bars) but the ride height went up a bit and the compliance is now much much better. I'm still toying with the rebound and compression, now that I have the ability to adjust both ends at will in under a couple minutes. Once I find the gremlin in the fuel delivery, it'll be driven much more regularly. It's super fun.... when it's running well.

CSL177

Site Donor $
Reaction score
So you kept the bars and bushings? Camber plates? I always thought the combo was just right, but know of people going too big. Just not on E9s.
Does anyone even make bars bigger than 30mm for street use?

Shame about the fuel issues, hope you get that sussed out.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
So you kept the bars and bushings? Camber plates? I always thought the combo was just right, but know of people going too big. Just not on E9s.
Does anyone even make bars bigger than 30mm for street use?

Shame about the fuel issues, hope you get that sussed out.
Yup, haven't touched any of that. Seems to turn in pretty well with the front camber. Don't know about the bar sizes. So much stuff for E9s stopped being made over the last 20 years so I doubt they are available anymore.

Fuel issues are very weird. Starts acting up on hard left turns once the car is warm and being lightly flogged. I'm going to look at the fuel line routing because it makes no sense why it would start breaking up only on hard left turns... Once it starts, it gets progressively worse. Then you let it sit for 15 mins and it's fine again...