CSL For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

corsachili

Reaction score
OK you knuckleheads...............and that means all of you, well, most of you anyway. Here's the deal.

The car is worth............
wait for it....................

WHATEVER SOMEONE WILL PAY! As a sweet but somewhat inarticulate friend of mine might say, "marvel concept".

Remember my old platitude about CSLs..............other than their "limited production numbers, they're just NOT THAT SPECIAL". They're tarted up CSIs. They've got the same damn engine from a CSi, they have stupid and needless bling. Unless they're true BATs they're just not that special, and even the BATs themselves aren't that special or exotic.

If you want something exotic get something from Italy with either prancing pony, a bucking bull, or a trident on the nose.

-tj in Los Gatos

corsachili

Reaction score
OK you knuckleheads...............and that means all of you, well, most of you anyway. Here's the deal.

The car is worth............
wait for it....................

WHATEVER SOMEONE WILL PAY! As a sweet but somewhat inarticulate friend of mine might say, "marvel concept".

Remember my old platitude about CSLs..............other than their "limited production numbers, they're just NOT THAT SPECIAL". They're tarted up CSIs. They've got the same damn engine from a CSi, they have stupid and needless bling. Unless they're true BATs they're just not that special, and even the BATs themselves aren't that special or exotic.

If you want something exotic get something from Italy with either prancing pony, a bucking bull, or a trident on the nose.

-tj in Los Gatos

chicane

Reaction score
corsachili said:

-tj in Los Gatos

What he said ^^^^^
Honestly the reason I love the E9's is NOT because of the production cars but because of the 70's European Touring Car racers. I remember seeing those cars as a kid and remember that I thought they rocked.

My ///M's will blow the doors off of ANY production CSL so I just can't get but so excited about a car that has 200HP and 35 year old technology but I am still mesmerized by the track cars.

chicane

Reaction score
corsachili said:

-tj in Los Gatos

What he said ^^^^^
Honestly the reason I love the E9's is NOT because of the production cars but because of the 70's European Touring Car racers. I remember seeing those cars as a kid and remember that I thought they rocked.

My ///M's will blow the doors off of ANY production CSL so I just can't get but so excited about a car that has 200HP and 35 year old technology but I am still mesmerized by the track cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.