E3 at Seattle pick 'n pull (what should i grab)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone made it up there. I will try again this weekend. Last weekend was a rainy mess.

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was there in the rainy mess! Worst weather day of the year for Seattle in 2015.
It was nasty out, soaked thru, and then cold wind and then more sideways rain. Ugh!!
So that Bav was pretty well rusted out, and full of old hornet's nests. In the doors, under the seats n dash. A couple dozen carcasses scattered around and a few live ones too!
Not much good stuff left. It's stripped of all the trim n easy to remove parts.
I was fortunate to get the manual trans pedal box, and the booster..
Couldn't find the old steering wheel that Markos said he'd stashed.
The carbs n intake manifolds were gone. The head was a '73 mfg date, but was full of water so I passed on that. Left the rims too.
It was cold n wet n nasty so my trip was cut short, but wanted to get the pedal box for sure.
There's a little, but not much, meat still on that bone.

Steve-o

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was there in the rainy mess! Worst weather day of the year for Seattle in 2015.
It was nasty out, soaked thru, and then cold wind and then more sideways rain. Ugh!!
So that Bav was pretty well rusted out, and full of old hornet's nests. In the doors, under the seats n dash. A couple dozen carcasses scattered around and a few live ones too!
Not much good stuff left. It's stripped of all the trim n easy to remove parts.
I was fortunate to get the manual trans pedal box, and the booster..
Couldn't find the old steering wheel that Markos said he'd stashed.
The carbs n intake manifolds were gone. The head was a '73 mfg date, but was full of water so I passed on that. Left the rims too.
It was cold n wet n nasty so my trip was cut short, but wanted to get the pedal box for sure.
There's a little, but not much, meat still on that bone.

Steve-o

Steve,

You are a trooper. That yard is actually really well done with the crushed stone walkways. I won't visit any yard in the rain though. I noticed all the nests on that car also, they were everywhere. I would be surprised if the wheel was gone, but who knows. If I see it I'll definitely pick it up, along with those carb solenoids.