E3/E9 Parts. including e9 Owners manual.

Simufly

Reaction score
Used BMW looms for the aircon system. 2 Parts, one for the compressor and one for the aux fan. Relays included £12.00 each plus shipping
Used BMW loom for the aux front lights fog or driving. Relay included £8.00 plus shipping
E3 gear lever rubber boot good condition cool dark stored for many year. £10.00 plus shipping SOLD
P1030462.JPGP1030461.JPG
E9 3.0CS and Csi Original owners handbook good condition 3/74 edition £100 plus shipping

Last edited:

Simufly

Reaction score

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
The pictures are obscuring the prices. I presume the manual is more than £10? If it isn't I have decided that I intend to tie a large rock around my ankles and throw myself down a very deep well, thus never seeing used E9 manuals for sale ever again.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The pictures are obscuring the prices. I presume the manual is more than £10? If it isn't I have decided that I intend to tie a large rock around my ankles and throw myself down a very deep well, thus never seeing used E9 manuals for sale ever again.
The E9 manual is £10 plus postage !!!!

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, another zero to the right of the photo as you are looking at it.
Ah yes, now I see how it works -whew! Though I can see that sandhu wants me dead. It's dog eat dog out there in BMW E9 manual world.

Last edited:

Simufly

Reaction score
Yes I see the problem here, the photo has positioned itself between the text and therefore appearing to indicate a wrong price. However if you look at the next line the broken text Continues.To clarify the price of the manual is £100.00 plus shipping.
Apologies for the error. It looked alright when I wrote it! I have now moved the pictures to the correct orientation.
Simon

Last edited: