Euro 1972 3.0cs project

Matt McCall

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought this car from Russ last year on BAT. He is a well of enthusiasm and information and an honest man. That said when the car went into the confessional it turned out to have a lot more sins hidden than Russ and I thought. I took it to a shop in Mexico and they are doing a wonderful job. We have sourced the additional metal through Ben at CSI and through a Dutch supplier. It is nearly ready for paint and then the rebuild. I have ordered a front to back drive train with a five speed from Metric Mechanics. Jim is the real deal but he is not in a hurry. He said 8 months about 13 months ago but who is counting. The other car that I just posted is going to get the same treatment.

Matt McCall

Site Donor
Reaction score
We are almost ready for paint after four months in the metal shop.

Attachments

• CS.jpg
    CS.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 155

CSL177

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I bought this car from Russ last year on BAT. He is a well of enthusiasm and information and an honest man. That said when the car went into the confessional it turned out to have a lot more sins hidden than Russ and I thought.

Mea Culpa, Mother Metal full of grace, your providence guides our automotive lives, and by Karmann kommandment will our mortal remains return to rust. Amen.